[Healeys] Gullwing Motor Cars

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 22:48:28 MST 2008

I've never delt with Gullwing other than talking to
Peter, the owner, on the phone but I know others that
have and I havn't heard any complaints. He's been in
business for a long time and deals in volume. We've
been seeing his ads for "Sports Cars Wanted Any
Condition"  in all kinds of auto publications for many
years. He's done a lot of exporting. I understand his
prices are reasonable and that you can find some very
interesting projects there but since I have enough of
those I'm trying to stay away from the place. I know a
guy who found an XK150 in a vacant lot in the Bronx
and sold it to him which reminds me of the XK120
roller I found abandoned in the East Village in the
70's and then there was the Abarth in the West Village
in the 80's... ahhh, but I digress...
Best
JK
NYC