[Healeys] Friday Funnies

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Fri Mar 21 12:12:43 MST 2008

I am not sure if I am allowed to comment this subject being only few months
on the list...

But I was in fact quite pleased to find the Friday Funnies on the list (I am
a member on another list on Volvo 1800, which is dead serious).
I am Polish, and as a lot of people around the world I do follow the
American politics, although I am far from understanding it in full. I might
be subjective, but politics (Polish, American, etc.) _is_ a great subject to
tease..

And, yes, I do not mind Polish Jokes as well - I was fed with them for 4
years at an international school in Denmark by American friends, so I do
know a few of them. :-) My English teacher (American) loved to tell me of
each new one he picked up...

And I do agree with Dave Porter..

If I may, I would vote for:
- Funnies stick to Friday only with "Friday Funny" subject line, just in
case someone wants to avoid them
- whatever you send, make sure you would share at a cocktail party at your
neighbor or with your wife.. :-)

Tadek
- am I totally out of the line?...