[Healeys] Comment for what it is worth

John Fredericks johnfredericks at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 10:18:02 MST 2008

Having followed this list for many years, I have little sympathy for those
who now want to keep politics off the list.  As with others, I have been
offended by the Friday Funnies from time to time, have heard the debate
about keeping our focus on Healeys, and the response of those who want
Friday Funnies to stay and keep our focus on our common interest - Healeys.

Its ironic to see some of you who steadfastly defended Friday Funnies in the
past, now offended by political humor and insisting that politics stay off
he list.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander my friends.

If Friday Funnies are a feature of this list, then everything should be fair
game.  Alternatively, we should all agree to stick to Healeys.