[Healeys] Fwd: Castrol USA - Contact Us Form Data

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 14:06:23 MST 2008

Mike:  I could be a little off on the price.  That is what I had been paying
up to now.  Purchased at Kragen (Checker, Schuck's, Kragen, Murry's), they
usually offer a reduced in-store case-lot price plus a mail-in rebate.  The
per-quart price may be up over $1 now but it still beats $5 per quart.  I'll
know the next time Kragen does it.  Their ad comes with the Sunday paper.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031