[Healeys] 3000 3rd Brake Light

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 19 15:49:55 MST 2008

I might add that if you order from them, they will probably give you a call
asking why you are ordering a GM part for an Austin Healey. After I
explained why, they sent me the light which looks terrific. They just wanna
be sure that you know what you are ordering. Their web site, etc. will be on
my next update sometime tonight.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com