[Healeys] Grease Zerk Confusion - Or, what a gooey mess!!

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 18 02:45:39 MST 2008

G'day

I was about to wax lyrically about the long lost zerk manufacturer that was
ostracized from the British motoring industry and set up in business with
Stanley Lucas in Japan.

Stanley, the black sheep of the Lucas family set up Stanley Electrical many
years ago. Then set up shop in Quondong to produce Zerks.

Anyway I decided against it because it's nearly ZZZZZ time and I've been in
the garden all day.

What the bloody hell is a Zerk? Is it a grease nipple? Should we use the
word ni___le? Or perhaps it's not Friday yet. Why am I standing on my head
downunder?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia