[Healeys] clutch staying 'on' followup

Dave Russell rusd at sitestar.net
Sun Mar 9 00:27:48 MST 2008

The BN1, BN2 brake master cylinder, though working differently,
sometimes has a similar problem.  Usually, on these cars, the MC
operating rod can be adjusted to allow full piston return & proper bleed
back. Sometimes the rubber is too thick to allow full piston return.
Depending on the exact parts stack up & sizes, folks sometimes
"lengthen" the back relief port to allow the wheel cylinders to properly
bleed back when the pedal is released.

There could possibly be a similar problem with the later brake & clutch
cylinders, as you say.

Dave Russell