[Healeys] Rear brakes locking up

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 06:36:57 MST 2008

Jorge

   When was the last time you changed the rear brake hose?  They can swell from the inside and cause the brakes to lock and then only slowly release.

Joe
BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
BN2 100M
BJ8 Just a great car

Greg Wilkinson <gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com> wrote: Hi Jorge,
It may be possible you have brake fluid on the shoes. That could cause them
to grab.