[Healeys] Mr. Bill returns - in a limited capacity!

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:38:11 MDT 2008

Bill -

Thanks for giving us an update, and boy o boy you definitely need the
rest.  I wish you a very good recovery and the fact that you managed
to tie your near death experience to "Ed" shall likely be number one
in the all time list hall of fame posts.

Well done, get well, and my positive thoughts for your 100% recovery
are there.  They claim humor helps, if that's the case you'll probably
recover better than new.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90