[Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 4) - Part 2

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:34:32 MDT 2008

There are two tarantulas sitting road-side in the American southwest waiting for a red Healey from Maryland to drive by.

  The first tarantula says to the second, "There are three humans in a red Healey.  One is Ted Kozinski, one is Osma Bin Laden and one is a lawyer.  You have enough venom to bite and kill three times before you die.  What do you do?"

  The second tarantula doesn't even think and quickly responsds, "that's easy.  Bite the lawyer three times".

  Insert rim shot here...
  Cheers,
  Carlos

  PS:  No insects were harmed in telling of this tarantula tale...

"E.A. Driver" <edriver at sasktel.net> wrote:
  Michael, old friend, read the "sentence" again - nowhere is the word
insect used, nor
is it implied.
Kind regards
Ed