[Healeys] Non Healey Tire Question

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 23:33:56 MDT 2008

My wife's Prius has 75000 miles on it, the last 50000 on Goodyear
Assurance tires.  They handle better and last longer than the
originals which wore  out in about 25000 miles.  They are a tad noisy,
though.  I would guess there's another 10000 to 20000 miles left on
the tread.

I have heard some good things about the HydroEdge but can't report
from personal experience.

-Roland
BN1