[Healeys] transmission

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Tue Jun 24 21:08:23 MDT 2008

About six years ago my BN4 started to jump out of 3rd when coasting on a
down grade.  Norm Nock's Tec Talk suggested it may be a weak spring behind
the detent ball.  I took the side cover off the transmission and added two
washers behind the spring and it cured the problem.
Vrooom vrooom,
John & Erika the Red