[Healeys] Header wrap

r.dilisio at comcast.net r.dilisio at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 19:26:22 MDT 2008

Has anybody had any experience with using header wrap on the down pipes of a BJ8 to help reduce heat in the cockpit etc. ? I was told that it will disintegrate the pipes in very short order due to encapsulating the extreme heat. what are your thoughts? Also thanks to everybody who responded to my transmission problems. I did use redline MTL and I did change the nylon bush on the end of the shifter. I guess I know what I will be doing at the end of this driving season!