[Healeys] Healey custodian

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 14:48:57 MDT 2008

Someone came up to me at a car show several years ago and said he had bought
a BJ8 new in 1965, and sold it in 1972.  He still had all of the original
sales and other documentation and 40-year old photographs of the car and
wanted to pass the stuff on to the current owner if he could locate them.
Fortunately, I knew who the current owner was because he had contributed the
details about the car to the registry.  Therefore, it was a simple matter to
connect the former and current owner and let them take it from there.

The original owner of my car (who hadn't seen it since 1969, when he sold it
to enter the Air Force) was very excited when I met him in Alabama in 1994
and gave him the keys for a while.

Maybe someone in the future will want to contact you for similar reasons;
but if no one knows who or where you are, how will they do that?

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

Havelock, NC  USA