[Healeys] Healey custodian

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 14:14:12 MDT 2008

Here is another aspect of being a "custodian":

Several years back I got in touch with the widow of the first  owner of my
100 and arranged to meet her and take her for a ride.  She  hadn't seen the car
in about 30 years and was, to say the least, moved by the  experience as was
I.  This event developed into an article that  appeared in the February/March
2001 issue of Gary Anderson's "British Car"  magazine--there was one picture of
the lady in the driver's seat taken  in 1956 and another replicating the same
pose 45 years later.

Best--Michael Oritt
-

In a message dated 6/11/2008 1:43:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,