[Healeys] Bureacracy

Robert Larson robertlarson at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 10 17:05:05 MDT 2008

You think that's bad!!!    I don't know what if any the final resolution
was but at one time the NJ DMV
was not accepting any birth certificates from hospitals in Jersey City,
Hudson County, NJ, US of A!!!

My sister got caught up in that one.   A custom made one from Tijuana
was of more value.....

Strange but true, a Ripley's event.   I think a US Passport only allows
you to use the New Jersey
Turnpike and George Washington Bridge.  For those who think Jay Leno is
joking when he talks
about NJ there is better than a 50/50 chance that it is a true story and
not a joke.

Bob
Stockholm,  NJ