[Healeys] motor mounts

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 01:45:59 MDT 2008

Richard

I have a few versions of the 100/6 & 3000 Workshop Manual and have to
admit that I cannot find this section in any of them. Somewhere I have a
100/6 (only) Workshop Manual but need to dig it out. In the meantime I
have found its reproduction in the Haynes 100/6 & 3000 Owners Workshop
Manual (ISBN 0 900550 49 X) bottom of page 54. The illustration is
clearly a 'lift' from an official BMC publication. I just have to find
the original.

Regards