[Healeys] Engine mount adjustments

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:01:21 MDT 2008

Jerry -

If you hit a dip in the road hard, that adjustment can make all the
difference between you driving home or having your radiator fan blades
strike the lower v cross member, bending forward, and subsequently
ripping out the core of your radiator in a very pretty circular
pattern.  Don't ask how I know this.  The gearbox tie rod rubbers need
to be kept in good shape too!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1