[Healeys] Computer Question

Mr. Bill BN1 at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 3 01:26:12 MDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

I totally agree with Earl.  If SWMBO can fill up a card that quickly,
the resolution is way too high.  Mine is set even lower than Earl's
because I get about 5000 images on a two gig card.  Yet the resolution
is fine for printing 3 X 5 glossy pics.

Buy a couple of more cards and if she can use up 15,000 pics, please
send me my tickets and I shall be happy to be your professional
photographer. :-)

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1