[Healeys] Computer Question

David Leong david at dleong.org
Tue Jun 3 00:35:22 MDT 2008

Most people would just take lots of cards with them.

Another option is uploading to a storage device like a MP3 player, or maybe
some portable Hard Disk can read your cards.

Personally, I don't like taking chances I always want my valuable photos in
at least two locations, and separate luggage, so I bring a laptop, and
enough cards to never erase any during the trip or else I write DVDs.

Dave