[Healeys] eBay-Sale Documents re Rolls Royce Healey

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 19:03:06 MDT 2008

G'day

They were as cheap as chips in the early 1970s. I knocked back a 100S
for the equivalent of Aus$2000 at the time. I bought the BN3 in 1974 for
way less than that. And just in one day of driving around London and
environs I saw 2 genuine ex Works Rally 3000s parked in suburban
streets.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia