[Healeys] eBay-Sale Documents re Rolls Royce Healey

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:55:37 MDT 2008

Well I hope this is legitimate.   Certainly the 2,000 quid price tag
probably is.

Goes to show all the super shiny, perfect LBCs in The Bank Job was
completely unrealistic - I visited London in the early 70's and I can tell
you cars were not worth that much, and they were all rather dirty and run
down at the time!

Alan