[Healeys] Heat Insulation

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:03:40 MDT 2008

Hi Ken,

  I've only heard good things about KoolMat.  Check out this website detailing the installation of the production in a '61 AH 3000.  http://www.koolmat.com/british.shtml

  I don't have personal experience with it - like I said, I've only heard good things.  This will probably be one of my winter projects this year.

  Best or luck,
  Carlos Cruz

AHMG at aol.com wrote:
  I recall this being discuss in the past but can not find it in the
archives. Any advice on the list for the best product to control heat into the the
car? What is the best results and products for insulating the floor, tunnel
etc to keep the heat out!!! I know the thickness of certain materials may cause
some problems.

Ken
66 BJ8

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.