[Healeys] Where have all the Friday Funnies Gone?

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 18:02:02 MDT 2008

Carlos:  I will try to be one of the first to cheer you up.

A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates.  "Have you ever done
anything of particular merit?", St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think or one thing, the man offered.  Once, on a trip to the
Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were
threatening a young woman.  I directed them to leave her alone but they
wouldn't listen.  So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed
biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose
ring and threw it on the ground.  I yelled, Now back off or you'll answer to
me!".

St. Peter was impressed.  "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago."

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031