[Healeys] Ace Cafe 8th July 08

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jul 19 21:49:15 MDT 2008

Lifted from Jensen List!!  If you enjoy British Iron, you WILL love this!!
Alan, been there??  And everybody can kill the audio!!  Sorry, nut didn't see even 1 Big Healey nor Frogeye<F>!!  LONG but worth it, IMHO<G>!!

Last week spent a great couple of hours at the Ace Cafi Classic Car Night (2nd Tues of Month).
The usual Jensen suspects were there, enjoying the ambience.

Nice to see Dave, Steve Chris, Alan etc, to see them, nice.

I took my Vidcam and have posted a sequence on YouTube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ILzULQ_CZNE