[Healeys] Setting Timing on 100-6

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:53:56 MDT 2008

Phil,

I wouldn't be suprized if Jim contacted you before you get this, but
here is the registry information.

BN4 Longbridge 2-Port Head Registry.
Owners of Longbridge-built 100-Six models with the 2-port head are
invited to contact the Registrar and provide details of their cars.
You will receive a copy of the register quarterly. Contact "Longbridge
Larry" aka Jim Lesher, at BN4_2porthead at hotmail.com or 3715 St George
Circle, Doylestown PA 18901.

Patton

BN4 L O 37718
Built April 1, 1957

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."