[Healeys] Setting Timing on 100-6

philritten at aol.com philritten at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 14:24:37 MDT 2008

Don,

Thank you very much for your clear explanation and thank you to everyone else
for your input!

Phil

Don, doB you have a Longbridge BN4? I do. Someone I was talking to the other
day wasB wondering how many Longbridge BN4s are still running and thought
thereB might beB a registry. Do you know anything about that?

Phil