[Healeys] Healey, and other sports car tyres

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:02:40 MDT 2008

Peter -

Not only is their website good, I can tell you their service, tire selection
and delivery times are incredible.  Shipping isn't all that expensive
either.  This is definitely a top option for tires for people who don't live
in the United States.  Downside are the prices are in pounds, but for some
of the crazy cars that I have (like the Atlantic and Jag Mk IX) tires
(tyres!) from these guys are a godsend!

Cheers,

Alan

'52 A90