[Healeys] Uprated rally/racing springs - BN1/BN2 for sale / free

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:00:36 MDT 2008

Hi All -

I have a set of brand new uprated road race/rally uprated front coil springs
for the 100.  I bought them last year new from the Healey Factory in OZ - I
thought they'd fit the Atlantic but they are too low and can't handle the
weight of the old land yacht.

I will sell them for a massive discount of about $150 (I will pay for
shipping) or if you can show that you have given someone decent repair
advice on this list, then I will sell them only for the cost of shipping to
you (about $50).  I can take US checks / paypal.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1