[Healeys] service questions

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 18:42:25 MDT 2008

Terry,   Any older hardware store that has descent old stock will be able to
help you.
Draw a picture of the drain plug or take a cell phone picture of it and show
the
 hardware guy.   They should have a "floor drain trap cover wrench " that
should work fine.

There are different versions but I saw one last week at my Hardware store
that was under 10.00,  easily.    There was a picture going around the list
of one type, if I find it in my archives I will email it.

You may visit John Simms web page ,  you never know what my be hiding there.

Mark