[Healeys] service questions

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Wed Jul 9 06:54:04 MDT 2008

Hi Terry, the dipstick can be accessed beneath the rectangular rubber plug
which is just forward of the console on the upper surface of the tunnel.
Sometimes it takes a bit of a pull to get the dipstick out.
I made a special tool for removing the overdrive drain plug but I believe
one is available from British Too however their site is down at present.
Michael Salter