[Healeys] Last time going to ebay

Kit Henry kit at henrymotorsports.com
Sun Jul 6 20:11:53 MDT 2008

The economy is down and so is work so the car is going on the block
 With little response I will relist the car with a lower asking price

1965 BJ 8
Drivable right now
Cream body over red interior
2 sets of wheels one chrome set on regular set (Never counted the spokes
Has toneau cover
Chrome good to excellent
Overdrive works

Needs trans leak repaired though shifts fine
Needs body outer 1/2 paint for a nice daily drivers
full re paint if you are going to concourse

Car is very solid no rust to my knowledge

Car is located in Bellevue, Ohio
1/2 way between Toledo and Cleveland

Would like $27,500.00 with all spares

Photos available

Private owner that has dealer license for car collection purposes

Hate to sell though unless someone is interested in advertising tax
advantages, my son's racing must go on
www.caphenryracing.com

Private e-mail to kit at henrymotorsports.com
419-217-0685