[Healeys] DMH, July 3, 1898 !!!! (110 years)

62bt7 62bt7 at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 3 12:42:10 MDT 2008

 ----- Original Message ----- >
 From: "62bt7" <62bt7 at prodigy.net>
 To: <healeys at autox.team.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:05 PM
 Subject: DMH, July 3, 1898 !!!! (110 years)

 On July 3, 1898, Donald Mitchell Healey, C.B.E. was born.
                    (Commander of the British Empire)

                      July 3, 1898 - January 15, 1988

 Thursday, July 3, 2008 is the 110th anniversary of his birth.

 In celebration of this event in history, we all should dip
 our British and or National Flags if we have them.......

 Sip a little Lord Calvert, start our (Austin) Engines, Honk our (Lucas)
 Horns, and Drive our (Donald Healey) Cars in his honor, and to the
 survivors of his family who still honor us, his fans.

 (Lest we forget, if not for his family, DMH would not have become
 who he is)

 Just think for a moment....... where would we all be today if not for....

                    DONALD MITCHELL HEALEY C.B.E.

 CHEERS TO YOU DONALD,
 YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE MY VOTE

 Kirk Kvam
 Playing with Healey's since 1961
 62BT7 Tri-Carb
 60BN7 (#405) Nasty Boy

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of vet resized.jpg]