[Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

m.brouillette at comcast.net m.brouillette at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 11:49:17 MDT 2008

Folks,

  I have to be honest, I have no problem with the gentleman putting his hardtop on Ebay with a reasonable "buy it now" price as he did, and then letting us know about it.

  Why not?  He's just advertising a part that he wishes to sell, that we may want or not, but it gets the word out that the part is available, and Ebay just expands his base of sale because folks, we aren't the only Healey owners out there and some of the non list ones do peruse Ebay and other spots.

  How is this different than a guy who makes reproduction steering wheels mentioning that or a rear end gear set, or a Healey shop who answers questions, but has a sales pitch on an email tag?  I'll be the first to admit, I have bought from a number of people that have advertised parts here and some of them had them listed on Ebay.

Guys, life's too short to get worked up about this stuff, and knowing the average age of us all, some of us probably can't handle the excitement anyways according to the doctors...

JMHO,

Mike Brouillette
59 BT7

From: "Ed's Shop" <shop at justbrits.com>