[Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jul 2 12:34:08 MDT 2008

NOT to keep this thing going, but hopefully put it to rest:

<<Not trying to defend anyone, but I think the whole issue was that some items were put up on EBay and THEN mentioned here on the list.  (correct me if I am wrong). And--the writer thought it would have been better to have offered them to the list first and then, if they didn't sell here, put them up on EBay.>>

Tom, you hit the nail on the HEAD !!  Done very poorly, IMHO.

<<Both writers could have been more civil.>>

Qualifies for Understatement of The Year<G>!!

Ed

PS:  I might add that you & Rick will only get this ON List because I ALWAYS the EXTRA 10 SECONDS to amend the "Reply All:" so that it ONLY goes to the List.  Phew, a TON of VERY "hard work"<G>!!