[Healeys] Canada Day

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:13:17 MDT 2008

Barrie -

It was only the US, with good support from the UK, that stepped in and
stopped the evil in Bosnia when most of Europe was paralysed in its
typical EU way.  Look at Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia now - big
improvements.

By the way, the UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Denmark, Poland and
Canada have all made big sacrifices in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Alan