[Healeys] Canada Day

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:04:44 MDT 2008

Well said David-

I only read this list periodically any more because of post like this.

There are also the Snopes.com police;  the "anti-sense of humor if it
reflects on me or my views"  types,  as well as  the current post with a
self appointed someone "policing" someone else for listing some Healey
parts.

Invariably someone has to pipe up and show their ignorance with political
comments, generally anti US..

I guess the US should have not interfered in somebody's else's "business" in
WWI or WWII.

I think the mjority of the  Iraqi people have a different opinion - that is
the intelligent ones that don't listen to the BBC or New York Times
political and liberal views ..

Incidentally the great nation of Canada has aided ( or "interferred " ) in
both World Wars and the current conflicts.  Hope you all have a  Happy
Canada Day!

( US citizen, Military Veteran, Conservative,  have common sense and proud
of it-   Have owned Healeys since the late 50s. I  now wonder what I  have
in common anymore with some Healey owners.)
dc