[Healeys] Canada day

Hartangus at aol.com Hartangus at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 12:19:35 MDT 2008

I was'nt aware I was getting into a political discussion,Icertainly had,  nor
have,any intention of so doing .
It does seem sad that I am unable to express heart felt feelings for a
fellow Commonwealth country on
it's enveyable way of life without offending a person from a country I
did'nt mention.
With regard to the remark about shooting across bows,it would be extreemly
hypocritical for an Englishman
to accuse another nation of such behaviour.
                                                                Regards

Barrie from England