[Healeys] Famous Healey People

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 30 18:33:32 MST 2008

One better. When we moved to New Jersey from California in 1970 my oldest
son told the teacher that the Grand Canyon was formed by erosion and she
gave him a failing grade stating that erosion could not have caused such a
thing. I don't think that she lasted as a teacher. He, as well as his
sister, are teachers now and they are still amazed at what is being taught
or should I say not taught according to the approved curriculum in New York
City -- History, Geography, Social Studies, etc, etc, etc.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
www.healty.com