[Healeys] Rear axle oil seals

Healeyguy healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 10:24:21 MST 2008

Bruce
This is very common and really of no great concern. If you put the brake drum and retaining nuts back on the o-ring joint will close back up and you shouldn't have a leak. I'm assuming the drum is off when you noticed the leak. You can test this by putting a spacer and nut over a wheel stud opposite the small countersunk axle securing screw and tightening,
Aloha
Perry