[Healeys] signal flasher

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 17:36:40 MST 2008

Didn't see an answer to your flasher problem , see
page 1 & 2 in my Tech Talk book ... join all three
wires together at the round flasher unit  turn flasher
to left then right , now check lamps front and rear
then L/R if they are all as bright as each other
replace the flasher unit ... Norman Nock

       airplane talk didn't help you