[Healeys] [OT-ish] New Web Site

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Thu Jan 17 07:43:58 MST 2008

Ed,

Glad to see you're back to your old self.  If one prefers not to join then
they do not get a magazine or access to the club member's only area.

As the oldest national Austin Healey Club in the US the club does well to
foster growth.

I think the thing you are missing is that to receive a magazine (on or off
line) you need to pay membership dues.

I have yet to meet a Healey guy that was not willing to share.  But there
must be limits; I mean jeeze we can't just give stuff away for free.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org