[Healeys] Heater Valve Lever

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jan 16 18:17:44 MST 2008

<<Alternatively you can screw the handle out and screw in a steel bolt in its
place.>>

Which is exactly what I've been doing for almost 30 years, Alan!!!!  <G>

Regards....

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD ILL plates    AH BJ 7    )
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter - AHCA (28 or 29 yrs)
Member & Tech Contact, AHCUSA
Please visit my web site at:  www.justbrits.com
**********
You might enjoy registering for my "Joke (very BIG mis-nomer) Section" !!
Over 400 videos of one type or another (and I have about 100 to put up!!).
The process is painless and automatic (when this computer is on<G> which is
most of the time.)

Then be SURE to watch the TWO Aircraft Carrier Landings in WM*s area
(UN-real!!) and "Where/What is Dubai" in the PP*s area (some of the finest
photography I have EVER seen!!).

And if yer interested, I also off a "Joke Mailing"!!  Attachments ALLOWED (and
encouraged<G>) & adult stuff ALLOWED (and encouraged<G>)!!  Plain ole GROANERS
also "allowed"<G>!!

Started out as just a bunch of grumpy Spridgeteers that wanted the type of
List and couldn't find.  Was about 50 folks.  Now well over 200 (BUNCH of
lurkers).  You can even opt for digest.  Same program MJB switched to<G>.  Not
a very busy one.  Dec = 373 posts.  Occasionally, there are even tech
questions<G>!!

Couple "T"s, 4 or 5 MGBers and 5 or 6 AHers.  NO politics.  Different List!!