[Healeys] TR: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=949

linwood rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 16:01:22 MST 2008

First of all, I LOVE IT, but looks like a BJ8 intake manifold. Are
those mats on the floor? Or, is the floor carpet different than the
gearbox cover. Looks like the parcel shelf carpet is different than
the gearbox cover also. Carb dashpots shouldn't be polished (but mine
are). Are the brake drums body color? If so they shouldn't be.

Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye