[Healeys] Tanner BT7

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 13:14:19 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/14/08 10:48:27 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Hi all
>
> Another surprise by Kurt Tanner with this BT7 1960 on the block
>
> $$$$$$
>
> I don't have the result yet but this car look great
>
> gilbert

What color IS that?
It's an absolutely gorgeous color, especially in combinaton with the chrome
wire wheels. Unfortunately, that combination would have serious difficulty
making Gold on the Concours Registry standards since those standards have been
structured to discourage use of non-Healey colors.
But I doubt if Kurt's potential market cares much about being historically
correct, as long as the restoration work is to high quality standards and the
car is likely to get ohhs and ahhs from impressionable friends.
Cheers
Gary