[Healeys] Shelley LJ31 jack with a BJ7.

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Jan 7 20:49:58 MST 2008

Gentlemen,

The pot style Shelley  LJ225 jack painted red-orange is correct for the BJ7.
It likely would still be early enough that it didn't yet have the built up
reinforced section around the tommy bar handle hole. These early ones broke
away easily. On the activating yoke has CA259 cast into it. Later ones with
the thickened reinforced opening had CA311 cast into it.

The LJ31 has no application to Healeys as far as we know.

Rich Chrysler
Concours Committee member.