[Healeys] Request for Info

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 7 04:06:47 MST 2008

Bill,

As the registrar of a 3000 MkI registry, can you help with this request?

Thanks,

Bob

Listers,

Our Cascade AH Club president Phil Daniels (not on the Healey List) recently
received this message, which I'm forwarding on his behalf. Can anyone help?
Please include Phil as addressee: phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com. Thank you.

Bob