[Healeys] Jag Oil Question--NO HEALEY CONTENT

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:29:04 MST 2008

Bob -

Generally you are ok i f you are a little over, don't forget that once the
motor is run up that the oil level in the sump will go down.  Check your oil
while the motor is running and see what it says.

The main problem with overfilling is frothing of the oil if the crank is
splashing up the oil, but if you are only a quart over you should be ok -
remember the sump levels will change when you go up and down hill so even at
full capacity the sump oil level will still have some space above to the
crankshaft.

Alan