[Healeys] healey frames

patrick harris rotaryman at cox.net
Sat Jan 5 10:56:39 MST 2008

How do you figure out the front a arm mounts on a healey as to their
alignment.  I think mine are ok but the front of the frame forward from the
cross member is dented and tweaked.  I can fix that fairly easily myself but I
cannot figure out from the drawings how to measure correctly those mounting
points as they are not straight on the frame but mounted slanted on the frame
and they are not a square piece but sort of oddly shaped.  Any ideas or
experience with this?  Currently I do have  the engine etc back in the car
with the suspension mounted but have not found a frame shop in San Diego
willing or capable of checking it out.  Thanks Pat Harris