[Healeys] Insurance

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:57:45 MST 2008

Agree 100% with below;  I have been temporarily residing in a CA apartment for
6+ years but my "home" is in KY.  My daily driver is here in CA and not in KY
obviously, but my "collector" cars are in KY.  Same impossible situation re
trying to get coverage on 2 garage queens (Porsche and Healey) without having
a daily driver car present for every licensed driver in the household.

This is a perfect and nearly virtual no-risk situation for a car insurer but
they can't get out of their box to be fair or smart with customers.  What a
joke.

Richard of KY/CA
1960 BN7www.team.net/archive